Welcome to Theadsensefamily Forum

Dear Guest Welcome To Theadsensefamily!

Biggest Internet Marketing Forum In Nigeria!

Please Sign up Below!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here Are Some Tips To Learn Web Programming

Discussion in 'Web development' started by Theadsensefamily, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Theadsensefamily

Theadsensefamily Jr.Vip Jr.Vip

Here are some tips that you can use to learn web programming:

1. Know your passion. This is important as a first step because without passion, you will not succeed. passion over money. If you have a passion for a particular programming language, you will have the satisfaction of being able to master it. Example: Every time I see a website that has a good design, I always observe the details, and I want to be able to develop a website like that. So I became more and more convinced that my passion is Front End Web Programming.

2. Use the most widely used framework. First, you must understand the basics of the programming language, for example the writing rules. Then after that, use a framework to speed up the learning process so you can quickly see your learning results. Example: The most used CSS framework is Bootstrap. The javascript framework is jquery.

3. Join the Facebook Group so you can ask questions if you have trouble. To find a facebook group, you only need to search the facebook search box. for example, the popular php group is PHP Programming. But what you need to remember, because Facebook is a social network, don't get caught up in debates that take up your time.

4. Set a learning sequence and realistic targets. In my opinion, the right learning sequence for me is:
    HTML => CSS => jquery => Wordpresss Codex => PHP
    Then you just need to decide how many months it takes to master each programming language .

5. If possible, take courses. You need to remember, the development of your programming skills depends on your willingness to try it yourself. Courses are places of inquiry. 1 time 3 hours per week is the ideal schedule for attending the course. Okay, that's it from me. If there are other programmer friends who want to add, please ...

• Friendly Friendly x 1