Welcome to Theadsensefamily Forum

Dear Guest Welcome To Theadsensefamily!

Biggest Internet Marketing Forum In Nigeria!

Please Sign up Below!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to prevent yourself from been hacked

Discussion in 'Help, Niches & Tutorials' started by Abah Moses, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Aba

Abah Moses Jr.Vip Jr.Vip

Now a days almost hackers are increasing in the level . At any time your email account can be hacked, if you didn't aware about the security.

So you should know how to protect your mail account. Most of them lost their email account because of not knowing the basic security things.

Here i will explain you about some of most online scams which fool people and make them lose their passwords and how to protect from therm.

1.Website Spoofing: Website spoofing is the act of creating a website, with the intention of misleading the readers.

The website will be created by a different person or organisation (Other than the original) especially for the purposes of cheating.

Normally, the website will adopt the design of the target website and sometimes has a similar URL. This sites are known as Phishing web page or fake page. The purpose of this web page is to steal your information,username,passwor d.

This page will look similar to original page .

The url of page also will look similar to original site. But it is not right site. for eg: for gmail.com may be hacker create gmailwelcome.com which look like the gmail.com.

Solution:
    ✓ Never try to login/access your email account from the sites other than the original site.
    ✓ Always type the URL of the site in the address bar to get into the site. Never click on the hyperlink to enter the site.
    ✓ Check the url whether it is correct or not.
    2.Protecting from Keyloggers: To know about keylogger and how to prevent the keylogger read this tutorial.

3. ACCESSING YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT FROM CYBER CAFES

Do you access your email from cyber cafes?

Then definitely you are under the risk of loosing your password.In fact many people lose their email account in cyber cafes.

For the owner of the cyber cafe it’s just a cakewalk to steal your password. For this he just need’s to install a keylogger on his computers.

So when you login to your email account from this PC, you give away your password to the cafe owner. Also there are many Remote Administration Tools (RATs) which can be used to monitor your browsing activities in real time.

This doesn’t mean that you should never use cyber cafes for browsing the internet. I know, not all the cyber cafe owners will be so wicked but it is recommended not to use cafes for accessing confidential information. If it comes to the matter of security never trust anyone, not even your friend. I always use my own PC to login to my accounts to ensure safety. Protect Yourself

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018