Welcome to Theadsensefamily Forum

Dear Guest Welcome To Theadsensefamily!

Biggest Internet Marketing Forum In Nigeria!

Please Sign up Below!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO start Your WHATSAPP TV Business in Nigeria

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Olakunle, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Ola

Olakunle Newbie

Money:
    $1
    WhatsApp TV is one of the surest ways to make money in the 21st century. Plus, a great avenue to earn some passive income. Over 2 billion people use WhatsApp actively across the world, and getting 5,000 daily status viewers is very attainable. So far, you have your ways to sourcing for exciting short videos and pictures to feed your audience; you are already on the path of earning up to $50 every day.

How to start a WhatsApp in Nigeria

Here is a 6-step guide to becoming a WhatsApp TV (safe to say WhatsApp influencer). Let’s get into it!

1. Get a good phone

Maybe not in the initial stages, but you will need it when your TV audience grows along the line. Phones with low RAM and memory tend to hang from overload. High capacity phones will get you up and running. Which phone should I go for? That depends on you and your preferences. However, I strongly advise you don’t buy anything below 32GB ROM and 3GB RAM. Trust me; you will thank me later for this! And also, save your contacts directly on your email! It is a lifesaver.

2. Choose a niche

WhatsApp influencing is a game of interest. For example, I love sports and indifferent to fashion. A WhatsApp TV for sports will trigger me compared to a TV that parades itself as a jerk of all trades. Crazy, I guess! There are numerous niches [https://digitalpud.com/blog/writing-niches-for-bloggers-and-freelancer/] you can explore, just like other types of social media influencer marketing. To mention a few, sports, fashion, make money, forex and crypto, xxxtainment (18+), trends, Twitter savages, memes, politics, books club, and an endless list of other niches.

3. Choose a name

Choose a short, fun, and engaging name for your WhatsApp TV. A short, simple, and niche-related name is a good start. For a sports TV, you could be “hotsport” TV, which depicts your TV is sport-focused, and your viewers expect super-hot vibes and hot sports updates. Point to note is your name, unique identity, and first interaction with your prospects, make it hot and cool.

4. Create a WhatsApp Business for your TV

You can use your normal WhatsApp application. However, I believe this is a business, and it will be great if you run it like one. Set up your business account using your TV name and an awesome logo related to your niche and prospects. Logos come in handy. For example, I love Insight TV because of its logo engagement. So as much as Twitter savage, PotTV, and several others. This might sound crazy, but trust me, it is true.

5. Post quality contents

Now your WhatsApp TV [https://insight.ng/business/whatsapp-tv/] is up, the next thing to do is start posting engaging content on your WhatsApp status. This can be text, videos, pictures, memes, jpg, etc. And don’t forget your first audience are your friends. They are your existing WhatsApp contact. Supposedly you are using a new number, don’t hesitate to add them to it. It is much better you earn money through them than you pressing them for money.

6. Grow your WhatsApp status view

The lower ending part of this article explains how you can get your WhatsApp TV status viewers. Please read further. Meanwhile, I dare you to put your time, energy, and finances when starting your WhatsApp audience. Why? Because it is a three-digit money-making avenue. Please don’t look down at it.

To make money on WhatsApp as WhatsApp TV, you need to grow your WhatsApp status views.

• Like Like x 1