Welcome to Theadsensefamily Forum

Dear Guest Welcome To Theadsensefamily!

Biggest Internet Marketing Forum In Nigeria!

Please Sign up Below!

How to use USB as RAM

Discussion in 'Help, Niches & Tutorials' started by Abah Moses, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Abah Moses

Abah Moses Jr.Vip Jr.Vip

How to use USB as a RAM
    Our computer systems are fully depended on the RAM (Random Access Memory). The speed and the performance can be increased or decreased by inserting the Physical Memory (RAM) chips in our computer.The larger the RAM the better the speed and performance.
    Some computers have RAM that are less sufficient but do you know there's a way on how to use USB as a RAM?

There is a method to increase the RAM of your computer without adding more RAMs in your computer. That is using your USB (Pen drive) as a RAM, oh come on you gotta believe it because it is the truth, you can use your USB as a virtual memory to increase the speed and performance of your computers.

On how to use USB as a RAM, you do not have any need of any kind of software to be installed in your computer.
    Matter of fact the option is available in your computer by default!! Yes you had me.You just need to activate that option and that is the “Ready Boost”. This feature is available in all versions of windows from 7 to 10.

You just need USB of at least 6GB.

Procedure of how to use USB as a Ram

1. First of all plug your USB in the USB port and make sure that you do not have any important data on USB.Mostly I advice people to format the USB.

2. Go to “My Computer” and Right click onto the USB. Which you want to use as RAM.

3. Select “Properties” (the last option) from the drop down menu.

4. A new window will open select “Ready Boost” Tab from there. And tick on the “Use this device” button.

5. Select the space which you want to use for RAM.

6. Finally click onto the “Apply” and then finally “OK” button.

7. That’s it ....really?! Yeah..you have successfully used your USB (Pen drive) as a virtual memory (RAM) for your computer...its that simple.

For people like me who loves playing games on PC, this method on how to use USB RAM is awesome in increasing computer speed and performance. I hope that this simple hack would change your life.
    And that's how to use USB as a RAM.
    GOOD LUCK