Welcome to Theadsensefamily Forum

Dear Guest Welcome To Theadsensefamily!

Biggest Internet Marketing Forum In Nigeria!

Please Sign up Below!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

52 Method On how to get quick CPA Approval

Discussion in 'Help, Niches & Tutorials' started by Godwin, Mar 12, 2018.

1. God

Godwin Guest

Some of the guys here still facing some issue for account approval on CPA networks. These were the question I answered 3 years ago when I first applied on these 2 main affiliate networks.
    For Maxbounty and Peerfly these are the questions your AM will ask :

- What vertical you willing to work?

Reply him “I’m majorly focusing on health and weight loss related offers and I might work for trending offers like hooba , booking etc as well in future”

- How long you’ve been doing affiliate marketing?

Reply him “I’ve been doing affiliate marketing from last 1 year and generated good bit of sales on clickbank , clicksure and cpa networks like wowtrk as well.” (They need experienced people who have got little bit of information in 95% cases they won’t ask you for payment proofs if you answer it with confidence)

- How you will promote the offers? Will you use your own landing?

Reply him “It depends on the offer whether the offer allows direct landing or a pre-landing approval. I can create a good converting lander on clickfunnels and have good bit of information about direct linking and how to be remain complaint at all times”.

- Can you name some health related offers you looking to promote straight away?

Reply him “I’m looking to promote offers for garcinia , Safflower and bodybuilding related offers”

- What traffic method you’ll use to promote?

- Reply him “I will drive mostly search traffic from bing , gemini and adwords. I’ve good amount of experience in media buying and knows all good about how to be complaint with search advertising networks.”

- How would you like to get contacted if we see some issues with leads?

- Reply “I’m always available on skype . I’ve sent you a request to add please add me and I will be in touch with you.”

I hope it helps